Tuesday, April 26, 2016

"Boom Boom" by Sinful Colors Professionals

I picked this week's nail color for a couple of reasons.  First, I want the nail color to match beautifully with my Sunday dress, as well as the "Ladies Tea" Event that is schedule for this Saturday which is being hosted by the Divine Ladies Ministries at my church.

This is a beautiful bright "Fuchsia" color and I love it! 

BOOM-BOOM #851
By Sinful Colors Professional 

This is a perfect color for spring, summer or if you just feel like being a little flirty. 


This color was very easy to apply.  I used two coats, of course, after using my base coat.  After the polish was dry, it had a really nice, smooth and shiny finish to it.  


While a top coat is not necessary, I applied it out of habit and because it really allows my nail polish to last longer.


I applied a few fun appliques to my ring finger and thumb just because I enjoy using them. 


After applying the appliques, I applied a coat of Quick Dry Top and I am now already for the week and for this weekend's Tea Party! 



Absolutely fun and girly right?!  I think so and you really can't beat the price of these polishes.... $1.99!

Share your thoughts and comments below... I think next week I'm going to try a nice bright orange! :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment